Natural Eco Carbon Coin

Natural Eco Carbon Coin

URCC decentralizes the CER trading market and activates the campaign to reduce CER and reduce greenhouse gas emissions by a ton by one person through various means of payment, thus curbing extreme environmental damage and realizing the economic benefits of global companies.

ICO average rating
ICObizz Overall average rating

Every rating site listed below meets our strict requirements. We ensure that all of them use a dilligent way to rate the ICOs. We don't make any changes to the average weighted rating.

ICObench
ICObench
ICOmarks
ICOmarks
TrackICO
TrackICO
ICObazaar
ICObazaar
ICOranker
ICOranker
ICOtop
ICOtop
FoxICO
FoxICO
Cryptobriefing
Cryptobriefing
ICOholder
ICOholder
Cryptorated
Cryptorated
ICOcrunch
ICOcrunch
Tokentops
Tokentops

About Natural Eco Carbon Coin

URCC decentralizes the CER trading market and activates the campaign to reduce CER and reduce greenhouse gas emissions by a ton by one person through various means of payment, thus curbing extreme environmental damage and realizing the economic benefits of global companies.

URCC the issuer of Bitcoin splints the investment weighs 30 percent of the profit is reinvested into R&D; to ensure carbon emissions rights in the form of CDM, the remaining 70% of profit is used to invest in funds that have already ensured the rights of carbon emissions by dividing up the investments into two parts. This ensures the potential of the investments while lowering the risk this allows for a long-term investment strategy the profits are managed by a GP a financial firm in Hong Kong also an LP works together with the GP to maximize profits.

Movie

The team

Kisu Nam

Operation Director

Teaseung Kim

Marketing Director

Yunha Park

CFO

Other interesting ICOs
MONNOS MONNOS (Monnos Token / MNS)
Live
  • 00
  • 00
  • 00
  • 00
Asure Network Asure Network (Asure / ASR)
Live
  • 00
  • 00
  • 00
  • 00
 SaTT SaTT (SaTT)
Live
  • 00
  • 00
  • 00
  • 00
DACX DACX (DACX)
Live
  • 00
  • 00
  • 00
  • 00
 TecraCoin TecraCoin (TCR)
Live
  • 00
  • 00
  • 00
  • 00
Hydrostandart.io Hydrostandart.io (НRS)
Live
  • 00
  • 00
  • 00
  • 00
 AhrvoDEEX AhrvoDEEX (Ahrvo/ RVO)
Live
  • 00
  • 00
  • 00
  • 00
Cocoricos (PreICO) Cocoricos (PreICO) ( EGG)
Live
  • 00
  • 00
  • 00
  • 00